- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Hamburger and Noodles Recipe Video
|Ground lean beef||1 Pound|
|Whole wheat macaroni noodles||16 Ounce|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Italian seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Low sodium tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Shredded cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3188 Calories from Fat 1042
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g170.2%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.5 mg
Sodium 5202.6 mg216.8%
Total Carbohydrates 377 g125.6%
Dietary Fiber 49.5 g198.2%
Sugars 32.5 g
Protein 163 g326.5%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 12.5%
Calcium 53.4% Iron 91.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Boil 4 cups of water in a pot.
2) On medium heat, in a large sauce pan add the lean ground beef, onion, garlic and spices.
3) As the meat is browning, break up the meat as it cooks. Once all the pink is gone, drain the excess grease.
4) Once the water is at a boil add the macaroni noodles until al dente and drain water. You can also salt your water.
5) Check the macaroni and once it’s cooked, drain the water. Do not rinse the macaroni.
6) After you have drained the meat, return it back to the stove.
7) Continue to cook on low heat.
8) Add the can of tomato soup and the macaroni noodles.
9) Let all the ingredients combine for a couple minutes.
10) Last top off with shredded cheese and serve. Enjoy!