- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Granola Recipe Video
|Hazelnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Oats/Oatmeal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Flaxseeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), ground|
|Cranberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dried|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slivered|
|Peanut butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Natural honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Vanilla bean||1⁄4 Tablespoon, minced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3050 Calories from Fat 1401
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 167 g257.4%
Saturated Fat 27.7 g138.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 247.1 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 342 g114%
Dietary Fiber 64.7 g258.9%
Sugars 139.4 g
Protein 88 g175.4%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 26.9%
Calcium 60.4% Iron 128.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40 minutes, at 150 Degree Celsius.
5. Cut into equal sizes bars and store in zip locks.
6. Serve as a snack on their own or eaten with oat milk, pureed cottage cheese or soy milk.