- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Granola Recipe Video
|Quaker oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsalted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw pumpkin seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaxseeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweetened coconut flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar syrup||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 585 Calories from Fat 307
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.5%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 94.6 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.3%
Sugars 21.7 g
Protein 18 g35.7%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 0.54%
Calcium 16.7% Iron 36.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper sheets.
2. In a large bowl, add oats, raw almonds, unsalted peanuts, raw pumpkin seeds, raw sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, sweetened coconut flakes, dried cranberries, brown sugar syrup and mix well with a spatula.
4. Spread the mix onto the baking tray and flatten it out.
7. Pop into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes toss the granola and bake for another 15 minutes.
8. Serve the crispy granola as a tasty snack.