- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Glazing or Poured Fondant Recipe Video
|Rolled fondant||1 Pound (for recipe 1)|
|Simple syrup||8 Ounce (for recipe 1)|
|Powder sugar||1 Pound, sifted (for recipe 2)|
|Whole milk||2 Tablespoon (for recipe 2)|
|Corn syrup||2 Tablespoon (for recipe 2)|
|Clear vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon (for recipe 2)|
|Clear almond extract||1 Teaspoon (for recipe 2)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4311 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.3%
Saturated Fat 0.65 g3.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3 mg1%
Sodium 274.8 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1091 g363.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 858.2 g
Protein 0.97 g1.9%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 11% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Recipe 1 : In a pan, stir the rolled fondant and simple syrup with a wooden spoon to melt it down.
2) Heat the mixture to 100°F and continue to add the simple syrup, a tablespoon at a time to reach
the desired pouring consistency.
3) Recipe 2 : In a mixer bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
4) Beat with paddle attachment until the mixture is of desired pouring consistency.
5) Use the Homemade Glazing or Poured Fondant to glaze a cake or as desired.