- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Relish-Holiday Recipe Video
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cranberries||12 Ounce (ocean spray)|
|Orange marmalade||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1571 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.36 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 151.4 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 413 g137.7%
Dietary Fiber 18.2 g72.7%
Sugars 366.1 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 97.6%
Calcium 16% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot, over high heat put together sugar and water and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
2. Add in the cranberries and pumpkin pie spice, and stir well.
3. Allow the mixture to come to a boil, let it boil for 5 minutes or until the cranberry starts to soften.
4. Using the back of the spoon, crush the cranberries on the sides of the pot, as much as possible.
5. Add in the orange marmalade, stir and bring to a boil.
6. Turn of the heat and allow it to cool.
7. Pour the relish in zip lock bags and refrigerate.
8. Use as desired.