- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Coconut Cream Cake Recipe Video
|White cake mix||6 Ounce|
|Coconut milk||10 Ounce|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Frozen whipped topping||16 Ounce|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Toasted coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Toasted sliced almonds||1 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6437 Calories from Fat 2219
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 335 g515.5%
Saturated Fat 250.2 g1250.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 453.9 mg151.3%
Sodium 2694 mg112.2%
Total Carbohydrates 814 g271.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.6 g42.2%
Sugars 688.8 g
Protein 81 g161.3%
Vitamin A 94.6% Vitamin C 30.4%
Calcium 164.7% Iron 55.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare and bake white cake mix in a 9x13 or spring form pan according to package directions.
2. Remove cake from oven.
3. While still hot, using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
4. Warm the coconut milk for app 45 seconds in the microwave.
5. Mix in the 1/4 cup of softened cream cheese and stir until smooth.
6. Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir until well blended.
7. Pour over the top of the still hot cake.
8. Let cake cool completely.
9. Whip the cup of cream cheese, whipped topping, and icing sugar together.
10. Spread over cooled cake and then sprinkle with the toasted almonds and coconut.
11. Serve as required or keep refrigerated.