- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe Video
|Bread flour||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Yeast/Dry yeast||15 Gram (packet)|
|Milk/Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cubed|
|Egg||2 (at room temperature)|
|Cooking spray||3 Dash (for baking dish)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Powdered cinnamon||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 678 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.8%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.2 mg
Sodium 389.1 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29%
Sugars 63.8 g
Protein 11 g22.9%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 0.64%
Calcium 13% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degree F. Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl add butter with milk and place in the microwave oven until softened.
3. In a bowl, combine 2 cups of flour, sugar, salt and yeast. Pour in the melted butter with milk. Whisk using an electric hand mixer for 2 minutes.
4. Add in 1 cup of flour, eggs and whisk it on high speed for 2 minutes. Gradually add more flour and mix well using a spatula.
5. Spread some flour on the kitchen board and transfer the dough to the board. Knead it well for 5-10 minutes until smooth.
6. Cover with a plastic wrap and then with a wet kitchen towel. Let it rest for 20 minutes on board.
7. Roll out the dough into a rectangular shape using a rolling pin and spread the melted butter on the surface.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon over the butter.
9. Roll up the dough and cut into individual rolls and place in the greased baking dish.
10. Cover the dish loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 to 24 hours at moderately cold setting.
11. Remove from refrigerator, uncover and let it stand for 10 minutes.
12. Bake in the oven at 375 degree F for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it stand for 10 minutes.
13. In a bowl, put powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Pour warm water and mix well.
14. Pour the frosting over the Cinnamon Rolls and let it set.
15. Serve the Cinnamon Rolls with warm coffee.