- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Protein Cake Recipe Video
|Pumpkin puree||15 Ounce (One 15 oz can used)|
|Egg whites||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate protein powder||100 Gram (3 heaped scoops)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Almond flour/Quinoa flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 74 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.1%
Saturated Fat 0.31 g1.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 155 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 11 g21.8%
Vitamin A 140.8% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Baking pan
1. Grease a pan with some cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 F
3. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients. Combine everything well.
4. Transfer the prepared mixture into the greased pan, spread evenly.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!