- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Contest Winning Chocolate Pancakes, Yummy Recipe Video
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant chocolate pudding mix||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
|Bacon||3 , cooked (for serving)|
|Scrambled egg||2 Tablespoon (for serving)|
|Strawberries||4 , sliced (for serving)|
|Butter||2 Teaspoon (for serving) (Optional)|
Calories 164 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.6 mg
Sodium 51.8 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 11.8%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, put flour and add instant chocolate pudding mix. Mix them well.
2. Add some water and stir well. Pour in the vanilla extract.
3. Keep adding water and mix continuously until the right consistency.
4. Set the batter aside for a few minutes.
5. In a pan over medium heat, spray the cooking spray.
6. Pour the batter with a ladle on the pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
7. Flip the pancakes using a spatula and let it cook for 1 minute on the other side or until fluffy and brown in colour.
8. Serve the Pancakes with scrambled eggs, bacon and fresh strawberries.