- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Chocolate Cranberry Granola Recipe Video
|Old fashioned oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Instant oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|English walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried cranberries||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||21 Ounce|
|Cooking oil spray||1 Teaspoon (as needed for greasing)|
Calories 943 Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.8%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.7 mg
Sodium 187.3 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g46%
Dietary Fiber 13.2 g52.9%
Sugars 75 g
Protein 24 g48.4%
Vitamin A 23.3% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 55.9% Iron 24.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Grease and line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, combine old fashioned oats, instant oats, wheat germ, slivered almonds, chopped pecans, English walnuts, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and dried cranberries.
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk, mix and transfer into the prepared pan.
5. Pop in oven and bake for about 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, allowing clumps of granola to form.
6. When granola is golden, remove from oven and place in a serving bowl. Let it cool.
7. Serve and enjoy!
If you are making granola bars, cut bars into desired size and cool on platter. This granola can be stored in an airtight container for a week or frozen for use as desired.