- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 stick)|
|Light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), packed|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sprinkles, red/white/blue||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Strawberries||15 (or more)|
Calories 504 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.6%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98.1 mg
Sodium 210.4 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.87 g3.5%
Sugars 40.5 g
Protein 3 g6.8%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 22.1%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixer put butter and brown sugar and blend for 3 minutes till creamy. Add the vanilla extract and egg. Continue to blend till incorporated.
3. In a bowl add flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk well till combined.
4. Put the flour mix into the butter mixture and blend till combined. Scrape the sides of the mixer and continue to beat till all combined.
5. Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix well using a spatula.
6. Take a cake pan spray cooking spray and transfer the cake dough to the pan. Spread it evenly and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Once the cake is baked remove from the oven. Let it cool for some time.
8. FROSTING: In the mixer add whipping cream, vanilla extract and sugar and on high speed till the cream is stiff and whipped.
9. Remove the cake from the pan and spread the frosting on the cake. Drizzle sprinkles and decorate with strawberries.
10. In a serving plate, serve the cake slice as dessert.