- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Chocolate Recipe Video
|Coconut oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Unrefined sugar||8 Tablespoon (or 6 Tbsp if using carob powder)|
|Cocoa powder||4 Tablespoon (or 6 Tbsp carob powder)|
|Topping||3 Tablespoon (of your choice as needed)|
Calories 246 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.2%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g68.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.7 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 22.2 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a pot, melt the coconut oil over low heat.
3. Stir in the sugar and cocoa powder. Mix until smooth.
4. Pour liquid chocolate in the lined pan. Sprinkle topping (if using) on top.
5. Put the pan in the fridge for 20-30 minutes or until set.
6. Serve and enjoy!
If you're using a flavoring, like hot peppers or orange zest, stir that along with cocoa powder.
• Chopped almonds
• Chopped Brazil nuts
• Coconut flakes
• Dried cranberries
• Fresh berries
• Finely chopped fresh mint leaves