- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Choc Mint Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Heavy cream||600 Milliliter|
|Condensed milk||395 Gram|
|Icing sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Peppermint extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Green food coloring||50 Drop (5-50)|
|Mint slice biscuits||200 Gram (26 biscuits)|
Calories 1080 Calories from Fat 414
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.3%
Saturated Fat 29.6 g148.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 159.4 mg53.1%
Sodium 229.8 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 157 g52.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 145.1 g
Protein 13 g26.4%
Vitamin A 32.9% Vitamin C 3.9%
Calcium 25.3% Iron 0.98%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, add cream, condensed milk, and icing sugar. Whisk until nice and creamy.
2. Put vanilla, and peppermint extract.
3. Add food colouring, and mix it well.
4. In a plastic bag, put the biscuits. Pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Take biscuits out of the refrigerator, and crush with a roller to have fine and chunky mixture.
6. Drop crushed biscuits in the cream mixture. Fold.
7. In an airtight container, pour the mixture. Spread it evenly. Cover it with lid, and pop it in refrigerator overnight.
8. Spoon ice-cream in cones and serve it immediately.