- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe Video
|French bread loaf||1|
|Butter stick||1 (1/2 Cup)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Shredded cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2168 Calories from Fat 1201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g207.6%
Saturated Fat 54.7 g273.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 209.3 mg
Sodium 3066.5 mg127.8%
Total Carbohydrates 175 g58.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.7%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 82 g163.6%
Vitamin A 91.9% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 154.1% Iron 67.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Start by slicing your loaf of bread into inch thick pieces.
3) In a small bowl add the butter and minced garlic, give the butter a good stir.
4) Pour the shredded cheese out on a flat surface.
5) Begin to spread the butter mixture over one side of the sliced bread, then dip the buttered side into the cheese.
6) Place the bread over aluminum foil. You want the bread to be placed back in shape of the loaf.
7) Continue to repeat the steps until all the sliced bread is coated.
8) Cover the complete loaf with aluminum foil and place it in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
9) Check on the bread, once the cheese has melted your bread is ready to eat!
10) Serve with a meal as a side dish. Enjoy!