- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Crispy Bread Recipe Video
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Warm water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2%
Saturated Fat 0.2 g1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1463.2 mg61%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 13 g26.5%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 33.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, take flour, warm water, honey, yeast and salt. Whisk it well.
2. Take the above mixture in a food processor. Turn it on.
3. Slowly add water until it is of the right consistency. Knead for two minutes.
4. Remove from food processor and knead with hands.
5. Place covered dough in warm oven for one hour.
6. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
7. After an hour, remove dough from the oven and knead it again.
8. Form it into two loaves.
9. Sprinkle cornmeal onto parchment paper.
10. Place loaves on cookie sheet.
11. Cover two loaves and place in warm oven for 30 minutes.
12. Uncover loaves and cook at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Your crispy bread is ready.
13. Serve bread with sautéed vegetables or make a sandwich out of it.