- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Pancakes Recipe Video
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (aluminum-free preferred)|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||1 Large, lightly beaten|
|Buttermilk powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon, divided|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 362 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.4%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.1 mg
Sodium 497.4 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 16.7 g
Protein 12 g24.3%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 30.5% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, buttermilk powder and salt.
2. Add in the beaten egg to the milk and whisk.
3. Add in the wet ingredients to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
4. Add in 2 tablespoons of the melted butter and stir.
5. Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat and brush lightly with some of remaining melted butter.
6. Pour in ¼ cup of pancake batter, and sprinkle with blueberries. Cook 1 or 2 minutes until small bubbles appear on the top, flip and cook for another minute or two until underside is browned.
7. Transfer to a warm plate and keep warm in a preheated oven, cook remaining pancakes.
8. Serve with warm maple syrup and orange juice.