- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Banoffee Pie Recipe Video
|Pie crust||1 (9-inch)|
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Espresso/Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 513 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.3%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.9 mg
Sodium 234.7 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 33.1 g
Protein 6 g12.7%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 11.1%
Calcium 16.7% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Bake pie crust empty and set aside.
2. Put a can of condensed milk into a saucepan with boiling water. Simmer for 3 hours to caramelize. Pour water in pan if required.
3. Pour caramelized condensed milk in pie crust.
4. Peel, and scrape banana. Cut it into slices or any way you like. Lay it over condensed milk over pie crust.
5. Whip cream until soft peaks form. Spread whipped cream on top of banana in pie crust.
6. Sprinkle espresso on top and pop it refrigerator to chill.
7. Serve banoffee pie chilled.