- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Banana Pudding Milkshake Recipe Video
|Soymilk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant pudding mix||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (banana cream)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (homestyle, slow churned Edy's)|
|Vanilla wafers||6 , crushed|
|Banana||1⁄4 Medium, diced (Optional)|
|Cool whip||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Calories 701 Calories from Fat 258
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.8%
Saturated Fat 16.7 g83.5%
Trans Fat 2.4 g
Cholesterol 52.8 mg
Sodium 415.4 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g35.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 50.3 g
Protein 9 g17.3%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 25.3% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a serving glass, pour the soy milk.
2. Add the instant pudding mix and stir well to incorporate.
3. Put the vanilla ice cream and continue to mix well till it becomes smooth and frosty.
4. Mix in the vanilla wafers to combine.
5. Serve the milkshake topped with vanilla wafers, banana slices cool whip or cherries as desired.