- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Home Cooking Thai Yellow Curry With Chicken And Potatoes (Kang Karee) Recipe Video
|Thai yellow curry paste||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Maesri Brand)|
|Coconut milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Boneless and skinless chicken||1 Pound, sliced|
|Russet potatoes/Golden yukon potatoes||1 Pound, cubed|
|Palm sugar||3 Teaspoon|
|Salt/Fish sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 340 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.9%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50 mg16.7%
Sodium 414.1 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 20 g40.9%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan on low heat, pour half of the coconut milk. Let it bubble for a few minutes.
2. Add 2 ½ tablespoons of yellow curry paste and stir well.
3. Stir in the chicken and potatoes. Pour in the remaining coconut milk, water and the remaining curry paste. Mix well.
4. Add palm sugar and season with salt. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
5. Serve this Thai Yellow Chicken and Potato Curry with rice or Indian bread