- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Cost Home Made Rice Crisps Recipe Video
|Puffed rice||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Marshmallow||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Flavored)|
|Nonstick spray||3 Dash|
Calories 153 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g3.9%
Saturated Fat 0.45 g2.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 48.5 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.14%
Sugars 20.7 g
Protein 0.99 g2%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 0.1% Iron 0.46%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Coat a large dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a pot over medium heat, melt the margarine. Stir well until melted.
3. Put marshmallows and keep stirring for a few minutes until the marshmallows are melted.
4. Add in the puffed rice and mix well.
5. Transfer it to the baking dish and spread it towards the sides of the dish.
6. Apply some cooking spray on hands and press down the rice mixture using hands.
7. Let it cool. Cut the rice crisps into squares.
8. Serve the Rice Crisps as it is.