- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Holly's Broiled Curried Chicken Breast Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||3 Pound (with bone)|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||3 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||3 Teaspoon|
Calories 719 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.4%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1558.6 mg64.9%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 138 g276%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prep the chicken breasts by removing two thirds of the skin on top and retaining 1/3 of the same for an enhanced flavor and moisture after being cooked.
2. Take a baking dish and liberally spray it with the non stick baking spray.
3. Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish.
4. Add freshly ground pepper, garlic salt and curry powder on both the sides of the chicken breasts.
5. Finally, with the chicken breast side down and bone side up, place the baking dish in the oven under the broiler for 40 minutes, 20 minutes on each side.
6. Serve them with french fries or rice.