- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Holly's Baked Apples Recipe Video
|Apples||2 , core|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Zero calorie sweetener||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 81 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.27 g0.42%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.6 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 0.44 g0.88%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedCooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
2. Grease the baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Place the apples in the baking dish and evenly coat it inside and outside with cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon powder and zero calorie sweetner over the apples.
5. Bake for 1 hour, half way through the cooking remove the apples and baste it with the juice in the baking dish.
6. Place it back in the oven and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
7. Serve after a hearty meal.