- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Holiday Table Butter Pecan Spoon Rolls Recipe Video
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Warm water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry yeast packet||1|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Self-rising flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Calories 676 Calories from Fat 354
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g62.3%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 1116.5 mg46.5%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedCooking oil spray for muffin tins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. Grease the muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. In a small saucepan melt butter, add chopped pecans and toast it for 5-7 minutes.
4. Drain excess butter and set aside.
5. In bowl combine warm water with dry yeast, stir and set aside.
6. In a large bowl combine sugar and vegetable oil followed by the yeast mixture, stir well and mix thoroughly.
7. Add self-rising flour and using an electric mixer beat the mixture until smooth.
8. Add the chopped pecan and give it a good stir.
9. Spoon the mixture and pour it in the muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
10. Bake for 12 minutes or until puffed and golden.
11. Serve with hot cup of coffee or tea.