- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Holiday Pumpkin Bread HD Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.3%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.4 mg
Sodium 334.7 mg13.9%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 31.6 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A 101.1% Vitamin C 9.2%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 12.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan with butter and set aside.
2. In medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, add in the raisins and pecans. Mix with 1 tablespoon of the flour mixture. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, at medium speed, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Add in the eggs, while stirring continuously. Followed by canned pumpkin, orange juice and vanilla.
6. Stir in the remaining flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and beat at low speed until thoroughly blended. Stir in reserved pecans and raisins.
7. Pour in batter to the prepared loaf pan.
8. Bake for 60 – 70 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until lightly browned.
9. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
10. Serve Pumpkin Bread along with holiday meal, or can be served as breakfast after toasting the slices.