- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lynn's Holiday Pretzel Treats Recipe Video
|Pretzel twists||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hershey's kiss hugs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|M&m candy||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 283 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.6%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g28.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.3 mg
Sodium 429.4 mg17.9%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 3.9% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 170° C. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Make a single layer of bite-sized pretzels. Top each pretzel with a Hershey's Kiss.
3. Bake for 5 – 6 minutes until the chocolates feel soft when touched with a wooden spoon.
4. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and quickly press an M&M's candy into the centre of the Kiss.
5. Allow the treats to cool, and then refrigerate to set about 10 minutes.
6. Serve pretzel treats along with other of your favorite cookies.