- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Holiday Glaze And Sauce Recipe
|Red currant jelly||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cranberry juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cranberry juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated orange peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Glaze||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1233 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.32 g0.49%
Saturated Fat 0.17 g0.87%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 187.9 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 318 g106.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 239.6 g
Protein 0.82 g1.6%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 178.3%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a 4 cup measure, combine all glaze ingredients.
2. Cook on High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir once.
3. Cut ham in diamond design and piece cloves.
4. Reserve 1/3 of the glaze for basting.
5. Save the rest for sauce.
6. In 2-cup measure, take corn starch and slowly add cranberry juice by stirring constantly.
7. Stir in orange juice, lemon juice and remainder of glaze.
8. Cook on High for 3 minutes or until sauce is translucent, stirring twice.
9. Serve sauce with ham.