- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Holiday Glaze And Sauce Recipe
|Red currant jelly||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cranberry juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated orange peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole cloves||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 826 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.32 g0.49%
Saturated Fat 0.17 g0.87%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 133.2 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 213 g70.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 135.6 g
Protein 0.73 g1.5%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 127.6%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a 4 cup measure, combine all glaze ingredients.
2. Cook on High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir once.
3. Cut ham in diamond design and piece cloves.
4. Reserve 1/3 of the glaze for basting.
5. Save the rest for sauce.
6. In 2-cup measure, take corn starch and slowly add cranberry juice by stirring constantly.
7. Stir in orange juice, lemon juice and remainder of glaze.
8. Cook on High for 3 minutes or until sauce is translucent, stirring twice.
9. Serve sauce with ham.