- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Pasta Dessert Recipe Video
|Uncooked linguine||8 Ounce (Dreamfields Brand, Two Ounces Of Uncooked Linguine Is Equal To A 1/2-Inch Circle Of Linguine)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Syrup of maple||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla ice cream/Vanilla frozen yogurt / cinnamon ice cream / frozen yogurt||8 Ounce (Use As Required)|
|White chocolate shavings||1 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
|Strawberries||6 (Use As Required)|
|Diced mango||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use As Required)|
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 99.8 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.6%
Sugars 30.1 g
Protein 15 g30.9%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 25% Iron 20.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch, stirring until smooth and cornstarch is dissolved.
3) In large saucepan, stir together remaining 1-3/4 cups milk, cocoa, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Place over medium-high heat; bring to boil, stirring constantly.
4) Stir in cornstarch-milk mixture; stir constantly until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and continue stirring.
5) Place pasta in large bowl; add chocolate sauce, reserving about 1/3 cup. Toss pasta and sauce, coating pasta completely.
6) Divide pasta among 4 to 6 individual serving dishes. Drizzle with reserved sauce.
7) Serve with frozen yogurt. Garnish with shaved white chocolate, diced mango and strawberries, if desired.
This video is a creation of DreamfieldsPasta. You can visit DreamfieldsPasta for complete recipes, and