- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hoi Smoked Mackerel Jackets Recipe
|Baking potatoes||4 Medium|
|Horseradish sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Skimmed milk||100 Milliliter, warmed|
|Spring onion||1 Bunch (100 gm), sliced|
|Smoked mackerel fillets||4 , skinned|
Calories 491 Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.8%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.36%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.5 mg
Sodium 92.6 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 24.7%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Set the microwave to HIGH and put the potatoes in cooking for 10 minutes.
2) Cut them longitudinally into two halves and scoop out the flesh until the potato shells are empty except for a rim of potato around the skin.
3) Set the grill to HIGH.
4) Take a bowl and mash the potato flesh along with the milk and horseradish sauce.
5) Add the mackerel and spring onions by folding them in.
6) Season it and place the mashed potato mixture back into their skins with a spoon.
7) Take a baking tray and place the potatoes in it.
8) Grill them for 5 minutes or until they become golden and are properly heated.
9) Serve as required.