- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hiyashi Chyuka Ramen Recipe Video
|Tomatoes||1 , thinly sliced|
|Deli sliced ham||100 Gram|
|Ramen noodle||341 Gram (chyuka ramen)|
|Egg||1 , scramble|
|Ramen sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 891 Calories from Fat 300
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51%
Saturated Fat 14.3 g71.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132.2 mg
Sodium 3321.6 mg138.4%
Total Carbohydrates 119 g39.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.3%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 30 g59.6%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C 16.5%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 46.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut cucumber, tomato, and ham as shown in the video.
2. Follow the direction on package and cook ramen.
3. Put it in very cold water to stop cooking, and drain.
4. On a plate lay noodles.
5. Top it with cucumber, ham, and tomato slices.
6. Place scrambles egg on plate.
7. Sprinkle ramen sauce and serve immediately.