- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Potato Fries for Burger or Sandwich Recipe Video
|Sweet potato||1 Large (with light brown skin and almost white flesh)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon, chopped (or dried)|
Calories 106 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 0.65 g3.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 213.6 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 0.71 g1.4%
Vitamin A 108.6% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Cut sweet potatoes in uniform sized pieces.
3) Take a zip lock bag and put it into it.
4) Sprinkle sea salt, olive oil and rosemary to the bag. Shake them until sweet potatoes are well coated with salt and oil.
5) Pour the sweet potatoes over a baking sheet; spread them as a single layer. Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes.
6) Serve it hot and crispy.