- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
High Rollers Appetizer Recipe Video
|Flour tortillas||6 Large (12 " each)|
|Honey-nut cream cheese spread||16 Ounce|
|Baby spinach leaves||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Turkey sliced deli style||9 Ounce, oven roasted (package)|
|Dried cranberries||6 Ounce, sweetened (package)|
|Seedless grapes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)|
Calories 284 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.6%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.8 mg
Sodium 572.9 mg23.9%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 17.9 g
Protein 8 g15.3%
Vitamin A 19% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On clean working table, palace a tortilla and spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
2. Place ½ cup of spinach leaves in a layer, arrange 2 slices of turkey to cover the spinach.
3. Smear another tablespoon cream cheese over turkey and sprinkle with one to 2 tablespoons cranberries.
4. Roll the tortilla tightly and secure with a toothpick.
5. Roll all the tortillas in the same way.
6. Place tortilla rolls seam-side down on a tray, cover and chill for one to 2 hours.
7. Before serving, trim off ends of rolls, slice 1/2-inch thick.
8. Garnish with grapes, if desired and serve.
You can use chive cream cheese for spread and fill with vegetable or add chopped pecan.