- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
High Protein Choc-Banana Cake Recipe Video
|Banana||4 Medium, mash|
|Egg albumen powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate protein powder||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soy protein isolate||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 145 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.31 g0.48%
Saturated Fat 0.15 g0.77%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.63 mg
Sodium 443.5 mg18.5%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 0.87 g3.5%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 27 g53%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 0.53%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking tray and line with baking paper.
3. In a bowl, add the chocolate protein powder, soy protein powder, the egg white powder, Xylitol, Stevia, baking soda and mix together.
4. Add the mashed bananas and milk and mix.
5. Add the mixture to the baking tray and spread out.
6. Pop into the oven for 20-30 minutes.
7. Cut into pieces and serve as a healthy snack.