- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Herby Homemade Sausages Recipe
|Lean pork||12 Ounce, minced (350 Gram)|
|Pork belly||8 Ounce, minced (250 Gram)|
|Pork fat||1 Ounce, minced (25 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Ground mace||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped sage||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped thyme||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Sausage casing||39 Inch (1 Meter)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1706 Calories from Fat 665
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g114%
Saturated Fat 26.3 g131.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 398.3 mg
Sodium 345.2 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 133 g44.2%
Dietary Fiber 20.4 g81.7%
Sugars 9.2 g
Protein 130 g259.7%
Vitamin A 116.4% Vitamin C 187.9%
Calcium 78.4% Iron 120.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Onto a piping bag, fit a large plain nozzle and spoon in the sausage meat.
3) Place the end of the sausage casing over the nozzle and gently force in the sausage mix.
4) Evenly push the mix along the casing.
5) Twist to form sausages and cut.
6) Arrange on a grill for 20 minutes, turning frequently, till thoroughly cooked and browned.
7) Serve Herby Homemade Sausages with a selection of mustards and Tomato Sauce or relishes, and crusty bread.