- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Herbes de Provence Roast Chicken Recipe Video
|Organic salt free white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken thigh||750 Gram (about 12)|
|Red potato||750 Gram, cut into 1/2-inch cubes|
|Herbes de provence||28 Gram|
Calories 1178 Calories from Fat 503
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.7%
Saturated Fat 13.2 g65.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 730.1 mg30.4%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g25.9%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 70 g140.4%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 53.8%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, combine white wine, olive oil, Dijon mustard, and seasoning mix. Whisk them together.
3. Throw chicken and potatoes in it. Toss and coat well.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil, and place chicken and potato pieces on it.
5. Pop it in oven, bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, and the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degree F, turning potatoes occasionally.
6. Serve roasted chicken with parsley garnish.