- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Herbed Turkey Sausage Patties Recipe
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Ground sage||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thyme leaf||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Coarse salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (more if you like)|
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.2%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 142.5 mg
Sodium 537.2 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 22 g43.3%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 5% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, combine the egg with the herbs and seasonings.
2. In a larger bowl add the ground turkey and then blend the egg mixture into it. You can use your hand to mix it thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into equal portions then shape into patties. You will get about four large patties.
4. Arrange them on a plate and refrigerate for at least 1 hour so that the flavors are absorbed by the meat.
5. Fry the patties in a skillet or bake the in the oven at 400 degee f until they are brown and cooked.
6. Serve the Herbed Turkey Sausage Patties over buns or with a sauce and salad on the side.