- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Herbed Fish and Potato Bake Recipe
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Instant mashed potatoes||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Commercial)|
|Frozen perch fillets||16 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Herb-flavored stuffing mix||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1089 Calories from Fat 519
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91.3%
Saturated Fat 30.3 g151.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 310 mg
Sodium 1089.1 mg45.4%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.1 g36.6%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 100 g199.6%
Vitamin A 561.2% Vitamin C 169.9%
Calcium 92.5% Iron 74.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Follow the package directions to prepare spinach and drain well.
3) Prepare instant potatoes as per the package instructions bringing down the water by 1/4 cup.
4) Add in drained spinach, sour cream, and pepper to this and stir.
5) Take a lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish and spoon the mixture into it.
6) Take off the skin from fish fillets.
7) Coat one side of each fillet with milk followed by stuffing mix.
8) Place fish on potato mixture after folding the fillets in half with the coated side out.
9) Apply butter over fish and cook in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
10) Decorate with lemon wedges and serve warm.