- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Herb Roasted Potatoes Recipe
|New potatoes||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
Calories 177 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 542.9 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 1 g2.2%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 22%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven moderate hot to 375°F
1) Clean potatoes and cut into quarters.
2) Mix potatoes along with remaining ingredients.
3) Take 8-inch square baking dish and arrange potatoes in it.
4) Cook at Combination 3 for 20- 25 minutes and stir every 5 minutes.
5) Let stand 3-4 minutes in the oven.
12) Serve crunchy Herb Roasted Potatoes immediately.