- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hell Burger Recipe Video
|Ground beef hamburger patty||3 ((80/20) lean meat)|
|Jalapeno powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper jack cheese slices||3|
|Dijon mustard||3 Tablespoon (extra spicy)|
|Shredded lettuce||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 50.5 mg
Sodium 481.7 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 24 g48.3%
Vitamin A 26.1% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 15.1% Iron 18.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a foil lined baking sheet, place the hamburger patties and season them with the go to spice, on both sides of the patties.
2. Sprinkle the jalapeno powder on both sides and rub it in. Refrigerate the tray for 2 hours before grilling the patties.
3. Get the charcoal grill ready. Remove the patties from the refrigerator and place them on the grates.
4. Cover and grill the patties for about 8 minutes on each side or until they turn golden brown and crisp.
5. Once done, place a slice of pepper jack cheese on each patty and cover it with a slice of burger. Cover and let it sit on the grates until the burger slices get nicely toasted.
6. Plate the burgers up and apply Dijon mustard on one slice of the toasted burger, place a slice of tomato and some shredded lettuce and top it up with the other slice of burger, Dijon mustard side down.
7. Serve the hell burger either cut in half or as a whole with ketchup.
The Go-To spice rub is made with a 1/4 cup of each salt, crushed black pepper, a tablespoon of crushed red pepper and a tablespoon of paprika.