- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Helen's Seafood Treat Recipe
|Crabmeat/Lobster/scallops/any seafood||1⁄2 Pound|
|Shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound, washed, deveined|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Onion||1 , quartered|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cracker crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (For Garnish)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
Calories 534 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.1%
Saturated Fat 16 g80%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 378.7 mg
Sodium 763.7 mg31.8%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 47 g93.4%
Vitamin A 27.8% Vitamin C 50.4%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 25.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees,
2) In a saucepan, add 1 clove og garlic, onion, bay leaf and water and bring to boil. Add in the shrimps and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, add in garlic and lemon juice and allow to heat through. Pour half the quantity of garlic lemon into a bowl of cracker crumbs. Mix well.
4) Mix in the shrimp along with the other seafood and divide them into 4 equal portion.
5) Spoon each portion into a separate casserole and pour the remaining garlic-butter mixture evenly over them. Sprinkle with the bread crumbs on top.
6) Bake all four casseroles for 5 minute.
7) Serve Helen's Seafood Treat garnished with lemon wedges and chopped parsley.