- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potatoes Thin Crust Pizza Recipe Video
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Active dry yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Bread flour||13 1⁄2 Ounce (High Gluten)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon zest||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Fresh tarragon||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄4 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Russet potatoes||3 , cooked cold sliced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 1072 Calories from Fat 576
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g100.6%
Saturated Fat 29.7 g148.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 351.5 mg
Sodium 1623.4 mg67.6%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 21 g41.8%
Vitamin A 37.7% Vitamin C 26.1%
Calcium 18.7% Iron 28.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix Water and Yeast and set aside until it starts to froth.
2. Add Flour, Honey, Sugar, Salt and Olive Oil into Yeast-Water and use a dough hook to work it into a dough.
3. Add Water after 2-3 minutes and continue working the dough for another 5 minutes.
4. Check to see so dough is elastic enough to stretch with a performance of light rips.
5. Cover and set aside dough for about an hour to double in size.
6. Split dough into 6-9 oz rounds and freeze extra pieces.
1. Melt Butter
2. Put Egg Yolks, Zest, Juice, Cayenne and Tarragon in a food processor or blender.
3. Run mixer and start pouring melted butter in very slowly.
4. Add Worcestershire Sauce in the end.
Lea & Perrins Marinated Potatoes:
1. Mix Worcestershire Sauce with Olive Oil
2. Pour dressing over potatoes to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
Cream Cheese Pizza Sauce:
1. Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
Bake and Ensemble Pizza:
1. Heat up the oven to 475-500 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Stretch the pizza dough as thin as possible.
3. Spread the Cream Cheese Sauce over.
4. Layer with Marinated Potatoes, Caramelized Onion and Anchovy.
5. Bake off on Pizza Stone or an upside down sheet pan, that already has been heated up in oven. To avoid dough from sticking, spread a thin layer of Semolina Flour under the Pizza.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes until bread is crispy and golden brown.
7. Let sit for a few minutes before cutting slices.
8. Pour a little Bearnaise Sauce on each slice.
This video is a creation of Helenaskitchen. You can visit Helenaskitchen for complete recipes, and more videos.