- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe Video
|Heirloom tomatoes||6 Pound (Ripe)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Wine reduction||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 0.56 g2.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.6 mg
Sodium 81.8 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 5 g9.2%
Vitamin A 78.9% Vitamin C 75.1%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut shallot or onions and take it in a bowl.
2. Cut tomatoes into bite-sized pieces. Add it to the bowl.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
4. Add wine reduction.
5. Add arugula.
6. Tear a few leaves of fresh basil and add it to the bowl.
7. Place a few arugula leaves on the bottom of the basket.
8. Add the salad over it.
9. Top it with a freshly cut pieces of cheese.
10. Decorate with basil and a few drops of wine reduction.
11. Serve Heirloom Tomato Salad with wine.