- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hearty Halibut Recipe
|Halibut steaks/Other fish steaks||2 Pound|
|Onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Tomato||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Pimiento||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 204 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.6%
Saturated Fat 0.52 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.4 mg
Sodium 412.2 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 33 g65.7%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 39%
Calcium 9% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In the bottom of a greased baking dish arrange onion slices and place fish on top.
3. In another bowl or container combine remaining vegetables and spread over fish.
4. Then in the empty bowl combine wine, lemon juice and seasoning and pour over all.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes with cover such that the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
6. Serve hot with the desired garnish.