- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Pizza Recipe Video
|Corn tortillas||4 Small|
|Marinara sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Low fat mozzarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mixed vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked chicken breast||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
Calories 542 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.8%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g48.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.8 mg
Sodium 929.7 mg38.7%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 32 g63.1%
Vitamin A 36.2% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 58.4% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPizza pan
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray the pizza pan with pam spray.
3. Place 4 corn tortilla on the pizza pan, spread the marinara sauce evenly on all.
4. Add the cheese, followed by cooked lean meat followed by the vegetables.
5. Once done bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve the healthy pizza along with some fresh salad.