- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Fried Rice. Healthy And Delicious Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Cooked white rice/Brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, mince|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, mince|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Maggi seasoning sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper po||To Taste|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Fresh lime||1 (peeled and cut into wedges)|
|Tomato||1⁄2 , sliced|
Calories 366 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg35.2%
Sodium 473.3 mg19.7%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 88.5% Vitamin C 30.9%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 23.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wok on very high heat, pour canola oil and fry the egg. Stir in the garlic-ginger mince and rice.
2. Add mushroom, carrot and season with maggi seasoning sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Add green onion and mix well.
4. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with fresh lime, tomatoes and cilantro.
5. Serve the Fried Rice with tomato sauce.