- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Choco Nutty Snack Recipe Video
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cashews||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pumpkin seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chia seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6018 Calories from Fat 3351
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 393 g603.9%
Saturated Fat 68.9 g344.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 137.5 mg5.7%
Total Carbohydrates 575 g191.7%
Dietary Fiber 164.9 g659.5%
Sugars 234.7 g
Protein 186 g372.4%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 16.3%
Calcium 224.7% Iron 263.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put the raisins and walnuts in a food processor and blend them.
2. Add in the butter and blend well until coarsely grounded.
3. Add in the cranberries, coconut, cacao powder, sunflower seeds and other ingredients if desired.
4. Blend them all in a processor and make a dough kind of mixture.
5. Remove the mixture in a bowl and make 1 inch small size balls.
6. Place these balls on a plate or in a bowl and a healthy snack is ready.
You can also store them in the freezer.