- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Choco Nutty Snack Recipe Video
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (peanut butter or almond-raisin butter)|
|Cashews||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pumpkin seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chia seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6166 Calories from Fat 3839
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 449 g691.5%
Saturated Fat 177.5 g887.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg
Sodium 162.3 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 533 g177.8%
Dietary Fiber 137 g547.9%
Sugars 220.9 g
Protein 132 g264.6%
Vitamin A 120.9% Vitamin C 16.3%
Calcium 160.4% Iron 224.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put the raisins and walnuts in a food processor and blend them.
2. Add in the butter and blend well until coarsely grounded.
3. Add in the cranberries, coconut, cacao powder, sunflower seeds and other ingredients if desired.
4. Blend them all in a processor and make a dough kind of mixture.
5. Remove the mixture in a bowl and make 1 inch small size balls.
6. Place these balls on a plate or in a bowl and a healthy snack is ready.
You can also store them in the freezer.