- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Turkey Leg with Bok Choy Recipe Video
|Turkey leg with skin||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 368 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.1%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.6 mg51.2%
Sodium 170.6 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 47 g94.9%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.4% Iron 25.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFoil baking dish
1. Preheat the oven at 375 - 395 degrees.
2. Wrap the turkey legs with the tow sheets of aluminum foil.
3. Place the wrapped turkey leg in a pan.
4. Keep the turkey leg in an oven and bake for 40-60 minutes.
5. After 1 hour, remove the turkey from the oven and slice them with knife.
6. Again put the turkey into the oven and broil for couple of minutes until the turkey is cooked properly.
7. Serve with stir fried bok choy.