- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to make Granola Bars - Healthy Granola - Carrot Cake Granola Bars Recipe Video
|Dates||5 Tablespoon, pitted|
|Walnuts||2 Tablespoon, coarsely grounded|
|Cashews/Almonds||2 Tablespoon, coarsely grounded|
|Pumpkin seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Carrot||6 Tablespoon, grated|
|Whole grain oats||6 Tablespoon, coarsely grounded|
|Wheat bran||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 0.51 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.4 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 25.1% Vitamin C 0.88%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, add in the walnut, cashews, cinnamon, pumpkin seeds, oats, wheat bran and dates. Mix well all the ingredients with spatula/hands to form dough.
3. Place the dough onto a cutting board, and flatten with a rolling pin. As thick or thin as you want your bars to be.
4. Cut off the uneven edges of the mixture to give a rectangle shape. Slice the bars with knife.
5. Place the granola over the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
6. Take out the baking pan from the oven and place the bars over the cooling rack to cool.
7. Serve Cake bars with milk.