- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Roasted Cauliflower Recipe Video
|Cauliflower head/Null||1 (Null)|
|Olive oil/Null||3 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Salt/Null||To Taste (Null)|
|Pepper/Null||To Taste (Null)|
Calories 142 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.6%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 150.3 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 3 g6.7%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 131.4%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Trim and wash cauliflower.
3. Cut cauliflower head into quarters.
4. Then cut across head into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
5. Toss cauliflower slices, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
6. Spread out cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet.
7. Roast in the preheated oven until tender and golden brown about 20 minutes.
8. Serve hot, if desired toss with fresh herbs, spices and or garlic.