- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carrot Cake Oatmeal Recipe Video
|Steel cut oats||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or rolled oatmeal)|
|Carrots||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Pecans/Walnut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Pumpkin pie spices||1 Tablespoon (or Apple pie spices)|
|Raisin||2 Tablespoon (white)|
|Coconut flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Almond milk||5 Ounce (optional - or Cow/Soy/Rice/Coconut Milks, Greek Yogurt, Carrot Juice)|
|Vanilla extarct||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 649 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.9%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 106.5 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.6%
Sugars 44.6 g
Protein 9 g17.1%
Vitamin A 75.7% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 11% Iron 15.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix all the dry ingredients into a container that has a lid.
2. Stir well to incorporate all the spices.
3. Pour in the almond milk to the mixture.
4. Close the top and refrigerate for 10 hours.
5. Serve Carrot Cake Oatmeal with fruit juice and enjoy!
If eating this treat warm, then put in a pan and heat up for 3-5 minutes.