- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Raw Veggie Wraps Recipe Video
|Sprouted grain wraps||4 Large (organic)|
|Fresh tomato||1 Small, cut into wedges (organic)|
|Yellow squash||1 Small, unpeeled, cut into strips (organic)|
|Broccoli sprouts||100 Gram (organic)|
|Avocado||2 Small, peeled, cut into slices|
|Cucumber||1 Small, unpeeled, cut into strips (organic (or 1/4 of a large cucumber))|
|Organic baby arugula||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh ginger||20 Gram, peeled, cut into strips (Optional)|
|Braggs liquid aminos||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Nutritional yeast||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Goat cheese||2 Tablespoon (for vegetarians) (Optional)|
Calories 273 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.8%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.9 mg
Sodium 372.3 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 14.4 g57.5%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 12 g23.7%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 15.9%
Calcium 20.7% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On each of the sprouted whole grain wraps, layer 1/4 of each of the veggies, down the center.
2. If using goat cheese, spread some of it on the edges of the wrap, around the veggies.
3. Season veggies with the liquid aminos and nutritional yeast.
4. Fold in the side edges and roll up the burrito/wrap, tucking everything in tightly.
5. Do the same for the remaining wraps.
6. Cut each wrap in half or in quarters and enjoy immediately before it goes soggy.